I am an avid book lover and adore devouring books. I'm trying to pass my love of books onto my children, and our home is filled with picture books, board books, books on tape, and more. Here are some of the books I've reviewed here on Juggling Act Mama:
- When a Dragon Moves In - Jodi Moore
- In the Trees, HoneyBees - Lori Mortensen
- Pirate Nap - Danna Smith
- I Need My Monster - Amanda Noll
- Granny's Clan - Sally Hodson
- Good News Nelson - Jodi Moore
I love connecting with other book lovers and discovering great books - here's a link (click the image to the left) to my favorite children's book themed blog hop - the Kid Lit Blog Hop.